Watercolour Workshops & Art Lessons
2017 T4 Watercolour - Flowers with SGAS - Penshurst
Fridays 6, 13 & 20 October 2017, 9.30 am – 12.30 pm, 3 workshops x 3 hours
• $100 members ($120 non-members)
• Maximum number of participants 10
Supplies – please bring
• 3 x A3/quarter sheets or 4 x A4 sheets watercolour paper
• Small and medium watercolour brushes (+ old small brush for painting masking fluid) Marion will bring some brushes you can borrow.
• Watercolour paints: Blues (cobalt and/or ultramarine), Red (Alizarin or similar red), Yellows (cadmium yellow & lemon/aureolin yellow) or bring along whatever you have.
• 2 support boards, palette, water spray bottle, 2 water containers, old towel, tissues (cheap), pencil & rubber, masking tape, masking fluid + old brush for masking application.
Email your name, address and phone to Jean Harrow, SGAS course coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org along with your payment details. Direct deposit to SGAS EFT WESTPAC BANK BSB: 032-055 A/C 871299 (WCF2017 + your name). Please note that all payments are non-refundable and must be paid in advance.
Location and contact
• Location: St George Creative Art & Craft Centre, 23 St Georges Road, Penshurst NSW 2222
• Course coordinator: Jean Harrow SGAS President email@example.com
• Tutor: Marion Chapman 0411 665 443 firstname.lastname@example.org www.marionchapman.com