Watercolour Workshops & Art Lessons
T4 Watercolour Beginners, Thurs morns, Marion Chapman Studio, Sylvania
Thursdays 10 am - 12 pm - total tuition 10 hours, $200, limit of 5 participants
Supplies – please bring:
• A4 or A3 sheets watercolour paper
• Small and medium watercolour brushes (+ old small brush for painting masking fluid) Marion has brushes you can borrow.
• Watercolour paints: Blues (cobalt and/or ultramarine), Red (Alizarin or similar red), Yellows (cadmium yellow & lemon/aureolin yellow) or bring along whatever you have.
• 2 support boards to fit your paper, palette, water spray bottle, 2 water containers, pencil & rubber, masking tape, masking fluid + old brush for masking application.
Location and contact:
• Location: Marion Chapman Studio, 7 Crystal St, Sylvania NSW 2224
• Tutor: Marion Chapman 0411 665 443 Enquiries? Contact Marion to ask any questions firstname.lastname@example.org